22 April 2021
Discover all the news of EPF Graduate School of Engineering
Despite of all the difficult circumstances due to the Covid-19 crisis, EPF Graduate School of Engineering, its staff and students were happy to maintain its international partnerships and its student exchange.
Thanks to all our partners for their precious help and engagement !
A new Parisian Campus soon : Cachan !
EPF Graduate School of Engineering is happy to announce the move of its Parisian Campus to Cachan in January 2022.
EPF Graduate School in this video
Find out more about our lectures, English programs and also our students lives
Discover the testimony of your follow student, Nicolas.
Human Comfort in Buildings
The first international e-conference
EPF has recently organized the first international e-conference on well being and comfort in urban environments and buildings. A big success !
27 March 2021
Escuela de Arte y Superior de Diseño de Orihuela
About the Partner:
Basic facts for students:
26 March 2021
The Baltic University Programme’s annual Student Conference 2021
Sustainable Food Production in the conditions of Climate Change
- 3 – 4 May 2021
- Open for bachelor and master students at BUP participating universities
Click the submit button to send us your application.
Application deadline 11/4 23.59 (CET)
4 February 2021
Update information from the University of Granada on the current situation and decisions regarding the second semester of this academic year 2020/21 as a result of the health crisis caused by the pandemic of Covid-19.
- In the second semester, the teaching of undergraduate degrees in Granada will begin in an online mode, in accordance with the established calendar, and in line with the guidelines that may be established by the health authorities, as well as the exceptions indicated in the Order of 8 November allowing “face-to-face attendance for experimental and rotating internships, practicums, or similar activities, including research”.
- The teaching of master’s degrees and UGR-specific degrees will continue to be delivered in an online mode, with the exceptions indicated in the aforementioned Order of 8 November.
- In order to provide greater certainty and facilitate the organisation of teaching, these measures will be in place until Friday 26 March 2021 (inclusive). Prior to this date, these measures will be reviewed in the light of the epidemiological situation at the time, with a view to planning teaching activities until the end of the second semester.
- For the University Campuses of Ceuta and Melilla, following the recommendations of the respective health authorities, teaching will continue in the same modality that has been employed until now (face-to-face).
The students are receiving updated information from the UGR and their Faculties or Schools on the arrangements in place for teaching in order to comply strictly with all the health restrictions and regulations in force for on-campus activity.
Please do not hesitate to consult the central International Office at email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns about the situation.
1 February 2021
University of Granada. Spanish Language Courses For Foreigners
Would you like to learn Spanish from the comfort of your home? The Center of Modern Languages’ online courses bring the world of Spanish language and culture straight to you! Read and watch below for more information.